All of our No.1 Court Wimbledon Tennis Debenture Ticket packages include:
- No.1 Court Tickets on Tuesday 5th July issued in pairs (larger groupings on request)
- Access to the Debenture Holder Restaurants
- Return Private Chauffeur driven transfers to and from the All England Lawn Tennis Club
- Free UPS Shipping Worldwide
- All Service Charges & UK Taxes
- Full Financial Protection
VIP Hospitality at Cannizaro House - £350 per person
Your Hospitality package will be based at the Hotel du Vin Cannizaro House and will include:
- Morning coffee and pastries
- A Selection Canapé’s
- A Champagne & Pimms reception
- A Three-course luncheon served with Fine Wines
- A Complimentary bar for the duration of the day (10.30am – 2.00pm)
- Luxury transfers to & from Wimbledon
- Car Parking (on request)
- Evening Cocktails
- Television Coverage of all of the action so that you don't miss any tennis whilst you're enjoying the hospitality!
Due to the way in which Debenture Tickets are allocated the tickets are normally sold in Pairs. Therefore if you need more than 2 tickets together, or an odd number of tickets, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Please note that the prices below are inclusive of VAT
Optional Hospitality for £315pp
Enhance your Wimbledon Tennis Experience with a hospitality package at the Hotel du Vin Cannizaro House Hotel. Your package at Cannizaro House will include:
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Three course meal with paired wines at Bistro du Vin.
- Post tennis cocktail
- Open bar until 2pm
- Goody bag with official programme, water, seat cushion and umbrella
- Transfer to and from the courts
Your Return Transfers Are Included
Private, return chauffeur driven transfers are included from addresses inside the M25 to the All England Lawn Tennis Club. Pick-ups can be from a hotel or private residence at a time chosen by you.
Single & Odd Number Groups of Seats
If you require more than 2 tickets together or if you need an odd number of tickets please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Wimbledon Debenture Tickets are allocated all around the No. 1 Court. The map below shows the ticket areas that are dedicated to Debenture Holders.
Debenture Tickets at Wimbledon are the only tickets that can be legitimately transferred to third parties for resale. Issued with a 5 year license, No. 1 Court Debenture Holders are provided with 2 tickets on No. 1 Court for everyday of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships. Tickets for individual days play of Wimbledon are then sold off by the Debenture Holder through brokers just like this one!
Wimbledon Debenture Tickets are located around the 'Club Level' of the No. 1 Court providing the best possible views of the action. Ticket holders also have access to the Debenture Lounges, Bars and Restaurants as well as the Debenture Holders Car Park.